to the General Assembly of the Members of EACH
to be held on Thursday, October 18, 2.00 p.m. and Saturday, October 20, 2012, 9.00 a.m.
at the Chancellors Conference Centre Manchester
Members present & apologies
- Minutes of the General Assembly held in 201 in Dublin
- Report 2011/12 by the Co-ordinator, Dr. Sylvie Rosenberg-Reiner
- Reports 2011/12 by EACH members on their work resp. their organisation and follow-up of Dublin-Resolution on Restraint
Note: Each member association (whether present or apologized) is requested to submit a written report on their general activities since Dublin and planned activities in the future. The reports may also include information on meetings or congresses attended or on other interesting contacts since our last Conference.
These reports are to be e-mailed to the office of Action for Sick Children () at the latest by October 1, 2012. They will be tabled in Manchester and entered on the Intranet.
In order to give all members (or guests) an opportunity to present the most important aspects of their work, the speaking time is limited to a maximum of 4 minutes per member association resp. person. The verbal reports should therefore concentrate on one key activity since 2010 and/or one key activity planned for the next year.
- Result of international survey on paid leave regulations for parents of sick children
- Financial report for 2010/2011 and members' fees for 2012 and 2014
- Website report
- New members
- New officers
- Future activities of EACH
- Resolution of the 11th EACH European Conference Manchester
- Place and date of the next General Assembly - European Conference
- Any other business
Paris, September 18, 2012
For the Co-ordinating Committee
Sylvie Rosenberg-Reiner, Co-ordinator